Last update: 31-07-2018
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, and on each access to the site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a post, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, or surf the website. In order to:
• To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails related to Saly Factory or other services.
How do we protect visitor information?
At Saly Factory we try our best to secure your data. We implement a variety of security measures to try to protect you and your data. To ensure your information isn't avaiable for the public, by default all account information is put to members only. For your own security you can enable 2 factor authentication for your account.
Yes, In fact you most likely even accepted the cookies. you dint think they were real cookies right?
Then what are cookies you ask?
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer by your web browser at the request of a site you're viewing. This allows the site you're viewing to remember things about you, such as your preferences and history or to keep you logged in.
Cookies may be stored on your computer for a short time (such as only while your browser is open) or for an extended period of time, even years. Cookies not set by this site will not be accessible to us.
Our cookie usage
Standard cookies we set
- Registration and maintaining your preferences. This includes ensuring that you can stay logged in and keeping the site in the language or appearance that you requested.
- Analytics. This allows us to determine how people are using the site and improve it.
- Advertising cookies (possibly third-party). If this site displays advertising, cookies may be set by the advertisers to determine who has viewed an ad or similar things. These cookies may be set by third parties, in which case this site has no ability to read or write these cookies.
- Other third-party cookies for things like Facebook or Twitter sharing. These cookies will generally be set by the third-party independently, so this site will have no ability to access them.
- We also store a "hidden cookie" that is used to detect multiple accounts. in case a user tries to evade bans and gets with other acounts on this website despite the fact that their IP changes because of VPN usage.
These are the main cookies we set during normal operation of the software.
Additional cookies and those set by third parties
- Stores a token, unique to you, which is used to verify that the actions you perform on this site were intended to be performed by you.
- Stores the current ID of your session.
- Stores a key, unique to you, which allows us to keep you logged in to the software as you navigate from page to page.
Additional cookies may be set during the use of the site to remember information as certain actions are being performed, or remembering certain preferences.
Other cookies may be set by third party service providers which may provide information such as tracking anonymously which users are visiting the site, or set by content embedded into some pages, such as YouTube or other media service providers.
Managing your cookies and cookie preferences must be done from within your browser's options/preferences. Here is a list of guides on how to do this for popular browser software:
More information about cookies
To learn more about cookies, and find more information about blocking certain types of cookies, please visit the ICO website Cookies page